what's wrong with me?

 


what's wrong with me?

by: estefaaano_writes 



"Self-doubt is a storm that can be weathered. With courage and resilience, we can find our way back to shore."


-

I found me a lover who does everything right, 

Knows me generously.

I found me a lover with an exquisite mind. 

But I don't wanna spend another moment acting it's everything when we kiss. 

Acting like I didn't know something's amiss, 

In my heart.


What's wrong with me?


Get you someone who tells you what you're worth.

Picks you up from the bottom,

And scrubs off the dirt with his hands.


What's wrong with me?


I found me a love that's stable and safe,

But I'm starting to wonder,

If I need the chase of a man.


And I don't wanna spend another day lying to someone who don't deserve it.

Telling empty words that I never meant.


I thought that this would be a sweet dream, 

Tell me, was January reality?


You did so good,

It's all on me this time.

You deserve better,

Godspeed, goodbye.

Comments

  1. Your poems in this collection feels like a personal journey through the complexities of love, loss, and healing. It's like reading a piece of your soul. I love it so much! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lines 'I found me a love that's stable and safe, But I'm starting to wonder, If I need the chase of a man' are particularly poignant.
    They highlight the tension between security and excitement. 😮‍💨

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece raises important questions about the nature of love and fulfillment in relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is so relatable. I've felt the same way before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I thought that this would be a sweet dream)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "But I don't wanna spend another moment acting it's everything when we kiss." ughhh, another relatable line. You keep on calling me out estefaaano_writes hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts