medicated madness

 


medicated madness 
by: estefaaano_writes 


-
Hurt. 
Lost. 
Overwhelmed.

 Sadness fading into madness, 
Least I never turn to cigarettes.

Holding back anger issues, 
Gave everything back 
For a chance to start it all over.

Befriending all of my ghosts, 
They used to haunt me, 
Now they know me right from the start.

Hates the medication but takes it all the same, 
They say black books feel your pain, 
But as I flip the pages, 

There's nothing left—
But cold flesh pressed into positions.

Suffering.
Death.
 And nothing else. 

Punishing every imperfection, 
Never letting go of all my mental tensions.

For a moment when I was dancing, 
I felt free.

Too much grit in our realism, 
Lasers and roller blades, 
Tongues tied, 
Sleights of hand.

I'll light a match, and walk away.

Comments

  1. he's baaaaacckkkkkkk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you're screaming these emotions from the rooftops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phrase "Punishing every imperfection" is so relatable because it's easy to get caught up in self-criticism and perfectionism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Befriending all of my ghosts, They used to haunt me, Now they know me right from the start."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. another masterpiece from the master. πŸ”₯

      Delete
  5. estefaaano_writes is back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhu, I'm so sorry for the delay. But I promise I'm working on it. πŸ–‹️

      Thank you for patiently waiting. 🫢🏻

      Delete
  6. ESTEFAAANO!!!

    Just the quick read I need before sleep hahahaha. Miss your posts bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts