EPOCH






epoch;

by: estefaaano-writes

 

-

Skyscrapers made by words,

Light's pitch from afar.

Songs that need to be sung;

A place where time and space are just excuses.

Binding hearts that beat simultaneously.

 

Daisies; King of Hearts in the deck

You'll come to me as a symbol of it.

Shape-shifter;

While I, invisible, remain standing still.

 

In opal slope cave, I saw fairies.

Forced my eyes to see things in the dark,

Are you hearing my heart's heavy steps?

The doors of darkness opens,

But you, judgement and wit, only you.

 

Learning fast,

I don't know what the time is.

Days are vast.

Poisoned on my fingers,

Wings looking like petals.

 

Leaves fell as autumn came.

I know you never intended to be in this world.

Wolves living off the wind,

Like cold firmaments.

 

Where did my youth go?

Was I the shadow of a leaf of the palm tree?

Words I wrote in other years,

Flew to my mind.

As wind moves through every leaf,

Moving on the page the child reads.

 

Full of ideas but unsure if any was right.

It's nice to have something in a museum someday.

Living a meaningful life.

So, when I die my residue will soon grow something beautiful.

More beautiful than I ever was.

All these I ask,

I'd be smiling when I die.

Comments

Popular Posts