UNA LETTERA NON DETTA A CARA MIA

 





una lettera non detta a cara mia
by: alexanderonie





"Love knows no boundaries, even when words fail."




-

Your words, 
They cut like a knife. 
A sacrifice, 
You thought was right. 

But I see the pain, 
The tears you've cried. 
And I want you to know, 
It's not your fault, 
You're not to blame.

You think your mess 
Is what drove us apart,
But I see the beauty, 
In your shattered heart. 

I love you still, 
With every fiber of my soul.

Time may not be on our side, 
Know that my love will never grow old.


You gave back everything, 
To start anew. 
I want you to know, 
I'll always be true. 

One call away, 
Whenever you need a friend. 
My love, for you, 
Will never come to an end.

You may have thought-
You were doing me a favor.
But your departure, 

Left an ache, 
A hollowed-out crater. 

But in quietude,
I hear your voice so clear.
Telling me, it's not your fault, 
That you're not to fear.

I'll hold on to the memories, 
Of our laughter and
Our tears. 
I'll keep loving you, 
Through all the coming years. 

You may have walked away, 
Still my heart remains,
Forever yours, 
In love, 
In pain, 
In every way.

sei tutto per me, 
non dimenticherò mai i nostri momenti insieme.
ti amerò sempre, cara mia. 

Comments

  1. ooohhhhh, I just realized who the writer issss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Writer din pala?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way!
    "Cara Mia" ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'll keep loving you,
    Through all the coming years."
    How to find a love like this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it!
    this is so Alex coded!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From co-writing "in what world" to debuting his own piece!!
    Congratulations alexander the great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts