Tides and Time



 tides and time 

by: estefaaano_writes 



"Time is a relentless tide that shapes our lives. It's up to us to navigate its currents with grace."


-

Moonlit waves,

A breath of new beginnings.

As the tide rises,

My heart does too.


In the darkness,

I search for rush.

A moment of calm before the storm.


Time, 

A thief.

Stealing moments away,

Leaving me with memories,

Faded like the day, 

I grasp for what's left,

Slips from my hand,

Like sand between fingers.


Tides,

My heart is made of stone.

Weathered by the waves,

Worn by the years.

In it's stillness my soul finds solace,

And a thousand tears.

Comments

  1. Ahhhhh! This perfectly captures the essence of your collection!
    It's a reminder that just like the tides, our lives are constantly changing, and we must learn to adapt and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome writing skills you have my friend 🫢🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem is a beautiful reflection on the passage of time and the cyclical nature of life. 🫢🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blown away by the depth of emotion in this collection. Every poem feels like a personal journey. More please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you never failed to set me in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "my heart is made of stone, weathered by the waves, worn by the years" my favorite writer is so backk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. though time may pass, our memories and experiences will always be with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my new favorite collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "My heart is made of stone.
    Weathered by the waves,
    Worn by the years." What a line!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adding this to my favorites.
    your words never fail to leave me in awe estefaaano_writes!
    to more poems!!! πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts