I MADE A DECISION

 



i made a decision 

by: estefaaano_writes 



"The road to healing is often paved with regret. But it's never too late to find our way back."



-

To end things, 

Quick for my sanity's sake.


Thought I was doing you a favor,

A mistake.


You're warm-hearted,

I was frigid.


Sailing blindly, 

Lost in my pain.


Like petals scattered by the breeze,

I felt every air that I breathe.


A fragile,

Swift moment of peace.


The weight of what I couldn't see,

The hurt I caused,

The love I'd be.


A thought of what could've been,

A haunting sound resonates within.


I made a decision,

But I couldn't say, 

It wasn't the right thing to do.


Half a month now,

Opposites,

We grew apart.

Still my heart is true.


A self destructive soul,

With a heart that's low.


I hope you know in the end,

I did it for you, 

Caro Mio.


I know you think,

I was wrong to leave,

That I was worth, 

The chaos I'd imbue.






Comments

Popular Posts