hey june!

 


Hey June!

by: estefaaano_writes 


Hey June, I've been waiting for you.


The past season's harsh lessons,

The scorching heat, the thirst, 

The struggles that calls

I've learned them all,


For perseverance, 

For strength from within,

For rising above when the light grows thin.


But hey June, I've been waiting for you,

A fresh start is blossoming, vibrant and new. 

Bring the warm promise of brighter tomorrows,

Where past pains can melt away sorrows.


Hey June, as I bask in your welcoming rain,

I'm letting go of regrets, of guilt-ridden pain.

This season of reprieve, of new beginnings, 

Is a time for self-growth, for inner winnings.


Know that I'll march forth with hope, 

With peace in my soul,

Embracing lessons that make me feel whole.


Good will to all beings, compassion my way,

In your bright presence, such virtues can stay.

Comments

Popular Posts