STATE OF MIND








state of mind;

by: estefaaano_writes


-

Intense outburst, as I described it.

Crashed into flames.

Lasted long after the subject had died.


An untaught genius;

Made discovery of the line of action for one’s self.


It wasn’t for me then, as it was in later life.


Full of something sad and aching,

Few normal things that happen a lot.


Loss of innocence and youth,

Wasted lifetime;

Obstinacy became adamantine.


Seeking peace, serenity

Breaking bad, killed in the dark.


Never heard silence this loud,

Inburst; outburst


Expecting respect from people you don’t even respect.

They say verbal compliments are far more great motivators than nagging words.

I didn’t get the memo.


Looking at life at the same point of view.

Maybe worrying is the correct worldview;

Life is worrisome.

Everything else is just noise.


Lost in whether saying how I feel and fuck it up,

Or say nothing and let it fuck me up instead.

I’ll choose flight either way.


All’s well that ends well. 

Comments

Popular Posts